Little Red Riding Hood app is based on a famous fairy tale about a young girl and a big bad wolf. One of the most popular fairy tales from the 18th Century, Little Red Riding Hood has retained its fan following even amongst today’s generation. It is heartwarming story of a young girl and her encounter with a big bad wolf. It emphasizes the importance of listening and being obedient to one’s parents.
Red Riding Hood is a part of the Auracle line from Auryn.
▶ KEY EDUCATIONAL THEMES:
-Take your child to dense forests with this story, teach them about forest lifestyle
-Kids learn why they should listen to their parents.
▶ EXTEND THE LEARNING! ASK YOUR CHILD:
- Name some wild animals, or animals that live in forests.
- Would they listen to your advice now?
▶ DEVELOP READING SKILLS WITH THESE LITERACY TOOLS:
- Karaoke effect - when a word is spoken during narration then the word is highlighted.
- Touch a word to hear it being spoken in “Read Myself” mode (almost like “training wheels” for new readers)
▶ TWO WAYS TO READ THE BOOK:
1) "Read to me" - Listen to the narrated story while the text is displayed Karaoke style. After the narration finishes on a page the child can interact with objects until they are ready to move to the next page.
2) "Read myself" - There is no narration but the child can touch a word to hear it being spoken aloud.
Please rate and review the app. Your feedback means a lot to us!
Stay in the loop: www.auryn.com
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us: Facebook.com/aurynapps
Follow us: Twitter.com/aurynapps
Follow us: Pinterest.com/appsbyauryn